At Children's Hospital Colorado, we're shaping the future of pediatrics by molding the minds, hands and skills of healthcare professionals.
Our continuing education offerings are designed to strengthen, advance and sustain healthcare professionals' knowledge, clinical skill and expertise in the pediatric medical field.
Pediatric continuing education at Children's Colorado helps doctors, nurses and healthcare providers:
- Stay current with the latest developments, skills and new technologies
- Provide optimal care that improves patient outcomes
- Diversify their skillsets
- Advance their careers
We're enhancing practice and improving pediatrics through continuing education
It's our goal that children everywhere have access to the best possible care. And by offering specialized, evidenced-based continuing education opportunities, we can ensure their care teams are up-to-date on the latest techniques and treatments.
Continuing education calendar
Our expert-led continuing education events improve pediatric practice.
View upcoming continuing education activities (.pdf)
Grand rounds for health professionals
Teaching medical professionals of today and tomorrow
To help clinicians, medical students and healthcare professionals stay current on the evolving areas of pediatric practice, our hospital hosts pediatric grand rounds. These one-hour presentations are free and open to the public.
The goals of this series are to:
- Describe the etiology, pathogenesis and clinical presentation of pediatric diseases and current research and advances in clinical management
- Identify applications of basic research to clinical practice
- Review principles and strategies related to illness prevention and health promotion in the care of children
WHEN: Every Friday, September through June at 12:30 p.m.
WHERE: On the second floor of the Conference Center at Children's Colorado.
QUESTIONS? Contact Shaun Ayon
Download the grand rounds calendar (.pdf)